1. No mounted riders allowed.
2. No open flames, propane tanks, firearms, firework, pyrotechnics, etc. will be allowed.
3. Banners, floats, posters, etc. will not contain profanity, lewd depictions, nudity as this is a family-friendly event.
4. An adult advisor must accompany all youth entries.
5. Forward motion of all entries must be maintained.
6. Stay close to the entry ahead of you. Lengthy gaps in the parade line make it boring.
7. Follow directions of Parade Officials and NYC employees.
Please read carefully.
No entry will be accepted without typing your name below. I hereby make the above entry at my own risk and subject to all rules and regulations of the parade. By marching in the parade you hereby voluntarily and without compensation authorize the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities, the City of New York and Disability Pride NYC to use photographs, video, voice recordings, and/or biographical information that is captured to be used for print, television, radio, website and social media postings for the purpose of promoting the New York City Disability Pride Parade and Festival and the work of the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities.
I further agree that if any loss, damage or injury occur from any cause, to myself or my group, or to any animal, vehicle, or other article which may be part of or accompany my entry, I will make no claims therefore against the officers of Disability Pride NYC (Parade Committee), any New York City employee, the City of New York, or any other person, firm, or corporation in any manner connected with the presentation of said parade.